Welcome to Warehouse Lofts located at 191 Parliament Street, Toronto. Consisting of 11 stories and only 29 units total (Residential), plus office units and commercial, this is going to be a rare opportunity to get a unique product type in the East-Downtown area. Offering a Manhattan-like product with high floor to ceiling windows, exposed brick, exposed duct, etc will make this a special one that is rarely offered in the Toronto Pre-Construction Market
We have a total of 29 lofts ( Work and leave & leave units) available for sale with size ranges from 961 sf to 1,674 sf.
All the lofts are 2 bedrooms+2 baths or greater. We do not have anything smaller. Warehouse live/work lofts start from $1,068,900. Parking is available at $75,000. The first occupancy date is set for September 13, 2022, with projected Maintenance Fees at 59.5¢ per square foot. This is a new development with construction slated to start later this year. Sales will be starting very soon so make sure to register and get into the first round of VIP sales!!!!
Floors 2 to 5 offices. Size ranges from 422 sq.ft to 5,000 ( any units can be combined )
Priced from 355,900 Unbitable prices for the downtown prime location offices
Built by The Sher Corporation which has a good portfolio of boutique-style condominiums with a focus on the luxury market, typically offering high-end finishes in most of their projects.
The 11-storey Warehouse Lofts Toronto will have live/work type lofts. Units will range in size from 961 sq. ft. to 1,674 sq. ft. The building will house retail space featuring large warehouse-inspired windows located on the main level. There will be commercial space on level 2 to 5 and residential Loft units will be located on level 6 to 10, while the 11th floor will feature even space with large terrace plus meeting space that will offer city views. The development will include a 2-level underground parking garage & bicycle storage.
REASONS TO BUY WAREHOUSE LOFTS
1) The project also possesses a perfect Transit Score of 100/100 which means that a great assortment of transportation options are all conveniently located nearby! The Parliament St Streetcar & Queen St E Streetcar are both just steps from your front door as well as multiple TTC Transit Routes. Queen Station is only a short 9 minute Streetcar ride, or 16 minute walk away, where in 2 short stops south you will arrive at Union Station
2) In a city that has proven to be a magnet for growth — In all of Toronto there is 1,461,020 Million jobs — 511,200 (35%) of these jobs are in Downtown Toronto. From 2011-2016 Downtown employment has seen an increase of 69,280 jobs!
3) AAA Location in the heart of New Corktown! Warehouse Lofts boasts an impressive Walk Score of 97/100 which means that you are able to complete most of your daily errands without the use of a car
4) Less than 10 minutes from the Toronto Eaton Centre
5) Conveniently located just 5 minutes from the Gardiner Expressway seamlessly connecting you to the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) and the QEW -- travelling in and out of the city will be a breeze!
6) Just a 9 minute walk from Toronto's Distillery District which features a great assortment of trendy restaurants, cafes, art galleries and boutiques
7) Educational Institutions – Post Secondary students looking for off-campus housing for the school term will find Warehouse Lofts Toronto conveniently close to George Brown College St. James campus and Ryerson University.